Metal landscape edging is the little black dress of a garden: elegant, strong yet understated, tailored and timeless. A long-time design secret of professional landscapers, metal has edged its way into the amateur home garden to offer a clean-cut and practical solution to keep plants and materials in place.
- Creates a clean separation between garden beds, grass, paths, and driveways using little space and minimizing visual distraction.
- Prevents migration of garden materials such as gravel and mulch.
- Particularly effective at keeping grass from creeping into adjacent beds and paths.
- Will not rot, crack, chip, or become brittle in cold weather.
- Stays put, resisting ground movement most often created from extreme weather conditions such as excessive rains or frost heave.
- Won’t sustain damage from garden maintenance tools.